Planted: A celebration of Calgary’s best vegan and vegetarian cuisine
Chef Jenny’s inspiration for our “Planted” menu derives from a “root to stem” philosophy she has followed for several years. By taking local, every day ingredients and elevating them to a fine dining level through classical methods, Chef Jenny Kang has created a multifaceted menu. A menu that not only meets the plant based demand but touches on many different senses. Bon Appetite!
* – wine pairings are extra and are not included in the menu price. Can be purchased the night of the event – $30 per person, tasting pours.
assorted mushroom brodo, soybean curd, shitake, mushroom noodles
* Bartier Bros. – Gewurztraminer – Okanagan Valley, Canada
beet root carpaccio, orange segments, hazelnut, hummus, fig balsamic glaze, puffed quinoa, fresh horseradish, Brussel sprouts
* Prieuré de Montézargues – Rosé – Tavel, France
vegetable roulade, tofu, cabbage, eggplant, zucchini, caramelized onion, grilled portabella, French lentils, beet puree, roasted red pepper tomato coulis
* Black Sage Vineyard – Cabernet Franc – Okanagan Valley, Canada
chocolate cake, cocoa banana cremeux, raspberry coulis, toasted almonds
* Fonseca – 10 year old tawny – Douro, Portugal