- Regular hours:
- Lunch: 11 am – 2 pmTuesday – Friday
- Dinner: 5 pm – CloseTuesday – Sunday
- Brunch: 10 am – 2 pm Saturday – Sunday
- Afternoon tea (seasonal): 2 pm – 4 pm Saturday – Sunday
- Holiday hours:
- December 24th – 25thCLOSED
- December 26thOPEN for BRUNCH and DINNER
- December 31stOPEN New Year’s Eve DINNER ONLY
- January 1stOPEN for BRUNCH and DINNER
- January 2nd – 6thOPEN Regular Hours
- January 7nd – 22ndCLOSED
- January 23rdRE-OPENS for DINNER & WINE CLUB
- from January 24thOPEN Regular Hours
How to Find Us
From southwest/downtown/north Calgary:
Follow Bow Bottom Trail to the south until you reach Fish Creek Provincial Park. Turn right at the signs for Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant and follow them into the parking lot that is closest to the restauraunt. Google Maps and Apple Maps will provide accurate directions, unless you are coming from southeast Calgary.
From southeast Calgary:
DO NOT go through the south entrance to Fish Creek Park. There is a gate between Sikome and the rest of the park that is always closed. Take Deerfoot Trail or MacLeod Trail to Bow Bottom Trail, and head south until you reach signs for Bow Valley Ranche Restaurant. Turn right at the signs and follow them into the parking lot that is closest to the restaurant.
Wheelchair access/large item dropoff:
It is possible to park next to the building in order to unload items. There is a gate that blocks off the pathways from the parking lot. Call our staff at the restaurant, and we will help you get through the gate.